Cold System Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold System Role-play is the home for the truly frightening dead space role-play. Bringing true horror to Garry's mod.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh noes, that guy ._.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Respected
The Doctor

Oh noes, that guy ._. Empty
PostSubject: Oh noes, that guy ._.   Oh noes, that guy ._. EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:25 pm

I don't know if I even need to do this… since you all seem to enjoy equating in my TS anyways O.o

But yea, I'm the Doctor….well not really generally I go by the Mendicat. I do stuff, and more stuff, and well I'm helping Daniel with the development of the server, and of course the development of server assets, such as getting animations of character models, weapons, and vehicles.

Also, if I don't know you, don't add me on steam, I'm just going to leave your request lying about and never accept it/alternatively et stressed about it and avert my eyes from it.

Oh, and Miranda Porter is a total slut, even though she is technically my sister. ;:3
Back to top Go down
Miranda Porter

Miranda Porter

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes, that guy ._.   Oh noes, that guy ._. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 12:30 am

"Oh, and Miranda Porter is a total slut, even though she is technically my sister. ;:3"

._.
Back to top Go down
Kewolsky
Respected

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes, that guy ._.   Oh noes, that guy ._. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:05 pm

HE HO HIV!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes, that guy ._.   Oh noes, that guy ._. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh noes, that guy ._.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cold System Roleplay :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: