Cold System Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold System Role-play is the home for the truly frightening dead space role-play. Bringing true horror to Garry's mod.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iCobra
Respected
iCobra

Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling Empty
PostSubject: Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling   Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 am

Hey guys, it's Cobra! Most of you guys here may know me from Dark-Fraction, and if you don't... Then here's a messed up lennyface --> (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My real name is Ethan and I'm from Ireland, (Northern Ireland, but meh) and I'm also an Admin here, and I hope you all have a great time on Dead Space Roleplay when the whole thing is developed! I'll be doing almost daily, random events out of no where, sometimes improvised, sometimes planned!
Since Dark-Fraction's Army Roleplay was dying and there was almost definitely not going to be another Serious Roleplay project coming from there, Daniel, Mushroom, me and Jeffrey all had an idea for this Dead Space Roleplay and well, Army Roleplay recently went down and we just went for it with this new community! I hope you all have a great time here.

- Cobra
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey
Admin
Jeffrey

PostSubject: Re: Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling   Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:01 am

HAH GAAAAAAY
Back to top Go down
EpicMushroom
Super Admin
EpicMushroom

PostSubject: Re: Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling   Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:10 am

My jimmies have officially been rustled.
Back to top Go down
https://coldsystemroleplay.rpg-board.net
iCobra
Respected
iCobra

PostSubject: Re: Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling   Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:15 am

EpicMushroom wrote:
My jimmies have officially been rustled.
It was my plan all along!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling   Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling Empty

Back to top Go down

Cobra has arrived... Prepare your jimmies for rustling
Page 1 of 1