Cold System Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold System Role-play is the home for the truly frightening dead space role-play. Bringing true horror to Garry's mod.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Applications!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daniel Higgins
Owner
Daniel Higgins

Admin Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Admin Applications!   Admin Applications! EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:30 am

I've been looking for admins to help the server stabilize itself when it actually goes up. So far I'm looking for two admins who can show maturity in the role at hand and actually know what they're doing (People new to admining is okay, I can teach you just as long as it doesn't take five years to do so Razz)

Here is the format that I want you guys to follow. Send it to me through the Private Message system of the forums and I'll look through them. You have until the 2nd of August to send these applications in to me.

Format:

Steam Name:
Steam ID:

Why should we pick up to administrate the server? [Two+ paragraphs please, the more the better.]

Past Experience of Clockwork Administration.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Higgins
Owner
Daniel Higgins

Admin Applications! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Applications!   Admin Applications! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:37 am

Update!

All those who have sent in applications will need to send them to Hicks as well.

To do this goto your PM's then to your outbox, copy and paste the message and send it to KILL3R. After that has been done we'll start discussing who'll be taking what position in an admin role.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

Admin Applications!
Page 1 of 1