Cold System Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold System Role-play is the home for the truly frightening dead space role-play. Bringing true horror to Garry's mod.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Pealz
Operator
Dr. Pealz

Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications Empty
PostSubject: Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications   Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am

OOC-Section:

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Timezone:
Rate your RP (1-10):
Your Character's backstory (At least 2 Paragraphs, longer than two sentences):
Why do you want to join the SC Research Team?:

IC-Section:

Mother's Name; Status:
Father Name; Status:
Siblings; Status:
Next of Kin; Status:
Partner; Status:

Physical Disabilities (Allergies, etc.):
Mental Conditions:
Medications:
Does your Condition prohibit handling heavy machinery?:
Does your Condition prohibit working in zero-gravitation?:

Education:

How much experience do you have in your field?:

Why do you want to join the SC Research Division?:

Do you understand the possible dangers coming with taking part in this expedition, including combustion, acid burns, disfigurement and suffocation?:

Back to top Go down
Revolution

Revolution

PostSubject: Re: Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications   Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 pm

OOC-Section:

Steam Name: |CSR| Revolution [PMR]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19624637
Timezone: GMT +0 (UK)
Rate your RP (1-10): 8

Please Refer to
https://coldsystemroleplay.rpg-board.net/t63-alexis-anna-steel#330
I dont wish to write it here

Why do you want to join the SC Research Team?: Me and My brother character, Jack. Needed jobs after losing our life from an arsonist, so we traveled cross country, because my char has a PhD in Biology it would be logical to join the Research Team.

IC-Section:

Name: Alexis Anna Steel

Mother's Name; Status: Mary Anne Steel DECEASED
Father Name; Status: Thomas Davidson Steel DECEASED
Siblings; Status: Jack Alexander Steel, Alive, UCF Singularity
Next of Kin; Status: N/A
Partner; Status: N/A

Physical Disabilities (Allergies, etc.): N/A
Mental Conditions: N/A
Medications: N/A
Does your Condition prohibit handling heavy machinery?: No.
Does your Condition prohibit working in zero-gravitation?: No.

Education: PhD in Biology. A Levels In Maths, English and Computing

How much experience do you have in your field?: None, only PhD, no field experience.

Why do you want to join the SC Research Division?: Because I have the PhD in Biology I think I would be a valued member in a team, also enjoy dissecting and operating and seeing new things.

Do you understand the possible dangers coming with taking part in this expedition, including combustion, acid burns, disfigurement and suffocation?: Yes. I have read enough horror stories on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Pealz
Operator
Dr. Pealz

PostSubject: Re: Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications   Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:19 am

Alexis Anna Steel: Accepted

Welcome to the Science Team, Miss Steel! While our main assignment will be the search of new ressources for the Sovereign Colonies, I assure you that, now that we have two biologists in our team, the Research Division will assign a few biology research tasks to our science team, so you will be able to spend your time working on pure research.

I will make arrangements to add you to the list of personnel with authorization to board the CMS Icarus. As the date of departure is not set yet, I suggest you prepare yourself well enough to be ready to board within one day. As soon as I'll be informed of the date of departure, I will send a message to your PDA.

Welcome again to Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580.

-Dr. Robert Reiter Ph.D
Back to top Go down
Razor47

Razor47

PostSubject: Re: Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications   Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:14 pm

OOC-Section:

Steam Name: |CSR| Razor47
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22227557
Timezone: GMT+1
Rate your RP (1-10): 6-7
Your Character's backstory (At least 2 Paragraphs, longer than two sentences): Bruce Hammond was born on Earth in 2473. He spent his childhood with his parents and his older sister, being constantly transferred to a research station to another. This has made him quite introverted and unwilling to conversations. At age of 21, encouraged by his family, he signed up for a university, specializing in Xeno Archeology.
From that on, he worked on the Aldan Research Facilty orbiting around Mars, often analyzing strange artifacts that the miners may have found in the mines.
Why do you want to join the SC Research Team?: I am a player of SS13, and I played as a Xeno Archeologist. Probably that's my favourite R&D job on the entire game. Apart from that, being a Xeno Archeologist is a COMPLETELY unique experience, far different than being a rifleman.

IC-Section:

Name: Bruce Hammonds

Mother's Name; Status: Theresa Collins/Deceased
Father Name; Status: Michael Hammonds/Alive
Siblings; Status: Maria Hammonds/Sister
Next of Kin; Status: Maria Hammonds/Sister
Partner; Status: N/A

Physical Disabilities (Allergies, etc.): Diabetes
Mental Conditions: Claustrophobia
Medications: Regular injections of Insulin required, 3 times per day. A glucose meter plus a small cilinder full of test strips and a blood lancet.
Does your Condition prohibit handling heavy machinery?: No
Does your Condition prohibit working in zero-gravitation?: No

Education: Degree in Xeno Archeology.

How much experience do you have in your field?: I worked on the Aldar Research Station for 14 years.

Why do you want to join the SC Research Division?: The Sovereign Colonies might be a good place where I can be more useful than staying on the Aldar Research Station analyzing the junk that those miners can find on those mines.

Do you understand the possible dangers coming with taking part in this expedition, including combustion, acid burns, disfigurement and suffocation?: Yes, I fully understand.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Pealz
Operator
Dr. Pealz

PostSubject: Re: Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications   Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:09 am

Bruce Hammonds: Accepted!

Welcome to the Science Team, Mister Hammonds! As you might already know, our main assignment will be the search for new ressources, so a Xeno Archeologist such as yourself might prove himself by doing a few geologist jobs here and there.

You will be added to the list of personnel with permission to board the vessel we will use during the expedition, the CMS Icarus. I will make sure the Icarus' medical personnel stock up enough Insulin for you for the entire expedition, so you will not have to worry about your health problems during this mission, even though I advise you to bring your own emergency injections should it come to complications.

See you soon onboard of the CMS Icarus!

-Dr. Robert Reiter Ph.D
Back to top Go down
Dirty2
Head Admin
Dirty2

PostSubject: Re: Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications   Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 pm

OOC-Section:

Steam Name: Dirty
Steam ID: Can't access it.
Timezone: GMT -5, EST.
Rate your RP (1-10): 8.
Why do you want to join the SC Research Team?: I've always enjoyed being a person of high intellect and knowledge, in this case a doctor on board the Icarus in deep space. I enjoy finding and discovering parts of the story and contributing to others roleplay.

IC-Section:

Name: Dieter Heinrich.

Mother's Name; Status: Anna Heinrich, Alive.
Father Name; Status: John Heinrich, deceased.
Siblings; Status: N/A.
Next of Kin; Status: N/A.
Partner; Status: N/A.

Physical Disabilities (Allergies, etc.): None.
Mental Conditions: Depression.
Medications: Zoloft, 50MG.
Does your Condition prohibit handling heavy machinery?: Yes.
Does your Condition prohibit working in zero-gravitation?: No.

Education: Doctorate Of Applied Science.

How much experience do you have in your field?: Five years of theoretical practice, one year of research aboard Civilian ships.

Why do you want to join the SC Research Division?: To discover and explore the wonders of the universe, to work alongside great men and women to find ground breaking objects and marvels of many kinds.

Do you understand the possible dangers coming with taking part in this expedition, including combustion, acid burns, disfigurement and suffocation?: I understand it's a risky expedition.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Pealz
Operator
Dr. Pealz

PostSubject: Re: Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications   Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:52 am

Dieter Heinrich: Accepted

Good day and welcome to the Science Team, Mister Heinrich! In due time, you will receive a message on your PDA containing all data significant to this expedition.

Furthermore, I want to inform you of our vessel's name: The CMS Icarus. You will be added to the list of personnel
permitted to come aboard and I will make sure there will be enough reserves of medication for you,
even though I advise you to bring along a few emergency doses.

See you soon and have a good day!

-Dr. Robert Reiter Ph.D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications   Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Sovereign Colonies Research Team No. 580 - Applications
Page 1 of 1