Cold System Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold System Role-play is the home for the truly frightening dead space role-play. Bringing true horror to Garry's mod.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revolution

Revolution

Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE Empty
PostSubject: Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE   Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Dave and Yuri had entered the Icarus with the rest of the engineer group about an hour ago. The crash that stranded them here had left them separated from the rest of the group. Dave had tried to get in radio contact with them but all he was getting was static. That was about ten minutes after the ship had crashed. Then they found another engineer, Richard. Who had been working on the Icarus. He had a crazed look in his eyes as he kept going on about  "Unitology will prevail!" And "The Convergence is upon us!" Dave and Yuri ignored the Religious nutcase and had continued onward. They assumed that being in a dark ship for a long time had driven him insane...

Dave and Yuri had been walking for almost an hour now. Richard still following. "The Church of Unitology was right! The revolution is upon us!"Dave sighed. Stopped. Raised his Plasma Cutter and turnt to Richard. "Shut the hell up! All we want to do is get out of here and your babbling isn-" But he was cut short. There was sudden pounding from the vents above them. "What the..." Yuri said. Raising his Plasma Cutter. "The Convergence! They are here! You shall pre-" Suddenly a humanoid like creature pounded out of the vents next to them. "Shit! RUN!" Only then did Dave turn his light to the wall. He realized the dead bodies. Everywhere. The blood surrounded them like a a cloth. "Fuck this! Go!" Dave yelled, pushing Yuri by the shoulder. Suddenly the creature ran at Richard, stabbed his claw like arms through his leg and head. "Con-ver-gence..." Richard muttered in his dying breath.

Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE Hl22013-07-2912-26-51-25_zps9defcc26

Dave and Yuri ran to the door behind them, firing their Plasma Cutters towards the creatures. There were three of them now. Gathering pace towards them. Dave exited the Hallway with Yuri in pursuit to what looked like an elevator shaft. Only. The elevator was not here. Dave looked down to see some boxes (It seemed that the shaft was used as storage). "JUMP!" Dave yelled. Already half way down the shaft. Yuri sighed and jumped to follow. They landed on the boxes with a crash. "Shit..." Yuri muttered. Already pulling himself to his feet. He paused to look up. The creatures were not following. "No time, they will be here any second! Follow me!" Dave whispered, pointing towards a maintenance hatch. We can cut through here.

Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE Hl22013-07-2912-45-05-77_zpsb8315d57

Dave and Yuri continued through the very dark tunnel for about ten minutes. Hearing the occasional scream and thud. "Dave, what the hell is with this ship. I thought it was just a mining operation?" Yuri Puzzled. "Aye, it was. But doesn't seem like that was all they were upto. Hope you brought spare socks. Doesn't seem like we will be getting out of here too soon." Dave replied. Still continuing through the tunnel they eventually reached a hatch. "Come on, you lead" Dave panted. Raising his Plasma Cutter. Yuri sighed and began to climb the ladder. It lead them into what looked like its own piece of Earth. However. The trees were dead, Dave and Yuri began to walk to the other side when they saw a dead body. "Fuck, its all mutilated and shit... what the hell is going on here?" Dave muttered. Yuri didn't reply. He was already walking over to a body. It had its guts spilling out of its stomach. "I...I need to sit down, I have a headache." Yuri mumbled, turned around and sat down on a dead tree log. Dave wondered over to the body, looked down at the side and picked up a small radio. "Dave, press play. I'll sync my frequency." Yuri said. Dave picked it up and pressed play. The radio played static for about three seconds before a voice crackled over. "Its... Its too late to save us. The creatures, they call them  Necropmorphs. And they are everywhere. If you... need to kill them, aim for the limbs. It will put them down for goo-" His voice was cut short by screaming, suddenly the radio crackled to static, then gunfire. Then. Screaming. It continued for mere seconds before Dave killed the tape. "Fuck... what shit storm did we get ourselves into?" Yuri muttered, his voice shaky and wearily looking around.

Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE Hl22013-07-2913-09-18-49_zps927f8763

PART TWO COMING SOON
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey
Admin
Jeffrey

PostSubject: Re: Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE   Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:00 am

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Jericho
Super Admin
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE   Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 am

Nice work, Revo. Make sure you do a part 2!
Back to top Go down
Jeffrey
Admin
Jeffrey

PostSubject: Re: Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE   Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 am

Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE 480486_470933179628360_1874475006_n_by_the_pokemon_timelord-d6ap7zq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE   Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Be an Engineer they said... PART ONE
Page 1 of 1