Cold System Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cold System Role-play is the home for the truly frightening dead space role-play. Bringing true horror to Garry's mod.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaxon Chase, story of a simple engineer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drfreecan
Respected
Drfreecan

Jaxon Chase, story of a simple engineer. Empty
PostSubject: Jaxon Chase, story of a simple engineer.   Jaxon Chase, story of a simple engineer. EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 am

I had just got out of college for a minor in general engineering when I was contacted by my father, who had been one of a board members for  Concordance Extraction Corporation, decided that I should head directly into work. I had always hoped that I would be able to get an office with a view... But I had never expected that I would be getting a lot more then I could ever dream.

A couple weeks later after training with the CEC for life in space, I was all packed up with what I could bring up onto the shuttle. Just enough clothes to get me through two weeks and some other personal items... My mom tried shoving a lot of extra things that I didn't need into my bag but I eventually convinced her that I needed to pack lightly. The only thing I have left with any memories is a family picture including my mom, dad, me, and her... I am boarding the shuttle now..... Don't know when or if I will be able to come back... But I guess all I can do is take one step forward into the darkness... Why do I feel that the darkness may take a step into me.... Wow, getting really deep with these little dabbles already in my little log. Oh well, my father said this would help keep me sane and would be a nice thing to have in the future. I guess I will continue this, it's not too time consuming, but I don't see why or how it would keep me sane. Why would I even go insane in the first place? Shit, going to deep again, I guess this is the end of this log. EH, what do I put here...

This is captain Chase, signing off.
Yours truely
Mr.Awesome
Freecan
-A simple engineer
Entry 1
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day two of my "exciting" new journey... Nothing really happened so far that would be of interest. When we took off yesterday, most of the crew was looking out the windows to catch the sights on the way out of earth, which had left them all starry eyed. Meh, it looked like an eyesore to me. I even got into a fight about how I was not able to be so "captivated" by the sights... But eh, I digress. Maybe one day I will gain a taste in the sights of the void, but for now, I think I'll be fine in the rec room watching TV on the Syntax Holoboard. I also met some people today, exchanged some names... Which I can't remember for the life of me. There was this on girl, whose name I think was Kate, who looked decent... But, she had quite the butter face. Plus, by the uniform she was wearing, It looked like getting on her bad side might lead to an "accidental" release of the maintenance hatches leading outside. Imagine having someone with that type of power as an Ex, No thank you!

Not all of the staff turned out to be hard asses like I thought they would be. I was in the rec room with my laptop when this other fellow came in by the name of Arthur. He also had a laptop with him. After a couple of hours of just idle chit-chat, he introduced me to this retro style video game called Crysis 8. It was just a simple game that ran on flash and took half a second to load. It didn't support full senses conjunction with the game and could only run three layers of projected pixels. The thing barely took up any CPU processing power and only needed twelve Terabytes of video memory. My laptop though had the below standard of seven Petabytes of video memory... I know I should upgrade it, but for now I am saving my money for another investment.

Huh, well, I'm pretty tired. I think I'm done writing in this log for now

-A simple engineer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Drfreecan
Respected
Drfreecan

Jaxon Chase, story of a simple engineer. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaxon Chase, story of a simple engineer.   Jaxon Chase, story of a simple engineer. EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:51 pm

Just a small update for now, I even managed to throw in some references of other player's character.
Back to top Go down

Jaxon Chase, story of a simple engineer.
Page 1 of 1